Quality used engines, ready to ship
We have thousands of used engines & motors in stock. Start your search today.
Autowrecking.com offers the largest supply of quality Used Engines in the United States. All of our engines and motors are tested and inspected by our professional technicians, and packaged to be ready to ship nationwide.
Our Inspection Process
We take pride in conducting a thorough inspection process to ensure that every engine and motor B&R delievers is up to quality standards. Our professional technicians conduct a compression test of each cylinder, as well as a visual test to ensure the engine or motor you receive is worthy of shipping out. The inventory specialist then records the compression, as well as any other note in our state-of-the-art computer system, so that our customers can review the notes before buying.
If you have any questions, we encourage you to call us at 1-855-339-1932 and talk with one of our experts.
Watch our inspection process video:
Our Engine Warranty
Warranty void unless: 1. All external parts that are worn, defective, different or missing are replaced; 2. Radiator is flow tested by a radiator ship (warranty requires dated receipt); 3. Timing components, oil cooler if equipped, soft plugs external gaskets and seals, all filters, oil, coolant and water pump are replaced.
Other Warranty Options Available:
Engine Core Return
How to prep your core engine for return:
- NOTE: The "engine core" refers to your old engine; the one you are replacing with an engine from B&R.
- Do not return your core engine before installation is complete (this may result in missing parts that are needed to complete installation).
- Completely drain all fluids from core engine.
- Mark core as “CORE” and contact sales representative for a pick-up.
- Core engine must be completely assembled and returned on pallet or container as delivered.
Engine Installation Procedure
- Replace engine oil, fuel filter, antifreeze, and oil filter.
- Replace engine oil cooler or external cooler if equipped.
- Flush cooling system.
- Replace water pump.
- Replace hoses and belts.
- Replace timing belt.
- Install and replace spark plugs and wires.
- Inspect and replace gaskets and seals (Oil pan gasket, front and rear main seals, valve cover gaskets).
- Clear all computer codes from the vehicle prior to installing.
- Make sure engine is the same application as the one being replaced.
- Exchange accessory items (exhaust manifolds, mounts, distributor, sensor).
- Disabled fuel and ignition before starting engine. This will allow the oil to prime.
- Remove all plugs/tape on engine before installing.
- Failure to clear all computer codes
- Failure to add engine oil prior to starting
- Disable fuel and ignition before starting engine. This will allow the oil to prime.
- Failure to replace oil cooler or oil cooler in radiator
- Failure to flush radiator and insure cooling fans work
- Failure to exchange the flywheel and bolts.
- Failure to prime engine before attempting to start
We test our engines, plug and clean them, and securely strap them to a pallet. We take pictures and attach them to a letter with a description of the engine and email it to our customer so that they can see and approve that the engine is correct and that they agree that the product we are sending meets their expectations. This also gives us the opportunity to confirm the shipping address and whether a lift gate is needed when the engine arrives to its destination, to ensure the best delivery experience.