Quality used transmissions, ready to ship
We have thousands of used transmissions in stock. Start your search today.
Autowrecking.com offers the largest supply of quality Used Transmission in the United States. All of our transmissions are tested and inspected by our professional technicians, and packaged to be ready to ship nationwide.
Our Inspection Process
We take pride in conducting a thorough inspection process to ensure that every transmission Autowrecking.com/B&R delivers is up to quality standards. Our professional technicians remove the pan and filters to each transmission, and conduct a visual inspection to ensure the transmission you receive is worthy of shipping out. Please note we can't not guarantee miles on an actual transmission.
If you have any questions, we encourage you to call us at 1-855-339-1932 and talk with one of our experts.
Watch our inspection process video:
Our Transmission Warranty
This transmission is sold as an interchangeable unit with a warranty. We don't guarantee exact year and model ordered. We remove pans and filters to inspect the transmission. It is the customer's responsibility to replace seals, gaskets, and filters before installing. Torque converter must be properly seated and aligned to front pump and cooling lines flushed of debris from defective transmission. Failure to do so voids warranty. The warranty doesn't cover leaks or labor charges. Please drain the Transmission Core. B&R does not guarantee miles.
Other Warranty Options Available:
Transmission Core Return
How to prep your core transmission for return:
- NOTE: The "transmission core" refers to your old transmission; the one you are replacing with an transmission from B&R.
- Do not return your core transmission before installation is complete (this may result in missing parts that are needed to complete installation).
- Completely drain all fluids from core transmission.
- Mark core as “CORE” and contact sales representative for a pick-up.
- Core transmission must be completely assembled and returned on pallet or container as delivered.
Transmission Installation Procedure
- Make sure transmission is same application as the one being replaced.
- Remove torque converter strap.
- Install the torque converter completely into the front pump.
- Replace transmission filter.
- Replace front & rear seals and change sensors as needed.
- Flush radiator and transmission cooler lines. Flush or replace transmission cooler to ensure debris from bad transmission is out of the system.
- Fill transmission with recommended fluids.
- Clear all transmission computer codes prior to operating.
- Several transmissions must re-learn the shift logic to the transmission prior to operating.
- Remove all plugs/tape on transmission before installing.
- Failure to change transmission filter.
- Failure to add recommend fluids.
- Failure to replace seals and change sensors.
- Failure to flush lines, This is a huge ca use of failure. Flush debris from old transmission.
- Failure lo clear transmission codes.
- Failure to seat converter into front pump correct.
- Adjustments to the transmission linkage.
We pull the pan and the filter, and inspect and drain the fluid. We then clean them and securely strap them to a pallet. We take pictures and attach them to a letter with a description of the transmission and email it to our customer so that they can see and approve that the transmission is correct and that they agree that the product we are sending meets their expectations. This also gives us the opportunity to confirm the shipping address and whether a lift gate is needed when the engine arrives at its destination, to ensure the best delivery experience.
Arecibo, Puerto Rico